X-nuclei surface Coils
For wide range of research applications on whole body scanners
Model MN6, MN10 or MN20 X-nuclei surface coils:
- Standard coil sizes: 6, 10 and 20cm diameters in either plastic or flexible foam housings
- Nuclei: 31P, 19F, 2331Na, 13C, 3He, 7Li, 129Xe
- All coils compatible with 1H body coil imaging
- Available for 1.5T, 3.0T and 7.0T systems
Example research applications
- 6 cm 31P RF coil optimised for spectroscopy of the calf muscle
- 10 cm 13C RF coil for spectroscopy of the heart. Sensitive volume avoids signal from the diaphragm giving very high quality cardiac spectra
- 20 cm 23Na surface coils for applications in the chest and abdomen
Interchangeable reference samples: the 6 and 10 cm coils are fitted with an integrated reference sample for chemical reference, calibration and quantification.
Available for 3.0 T MR systems from all system manufacturers: Philips (Achieva and Ingenia), Siemens (Trio, Verio, Skyra and Prisma) and GE (HDx and MR750).
Coil files available for all the latest software releases.