Head Volume Coil
27 cm aperture quadrature birdcage, designed for applications on the brain and brain stem. Removable upper section for ease of use and good access for head stabilisation.
- Dual-tuned (1H/X); X-Nuclei include 31P, 13C, 23Na and 2H
- Also available single-tuned (X).
- PET/MR compatible: designed to limit the attenuation of gamma rays within the PET scanner field of view.
- Each channel has an independent T/R switch and individual preamplifiers.
- Available for 3.0 T MR systems for all manufacturers:
- Philips (Achieva, Ingenia), Siemens (Trio, Verio, Skyra, Prisma, Vida) and GE (HDx, MR750, Premier).
- All of our RF coils can be provided with bespoke multinuclear phantoms. These provide:
- Tissue equivalent body loading, reference sample containers, and are designed for use in QA, coil calibration and spectral optimisation.
- Coil files are available for all the latest software releases.