Phantoms for multinuclear RF coils
For coil calibration and for QA
Phantoms for PulseTeq multinuclear coils – for coil calibration and QA
- Flood field phantoms
- Phantoms with spectral reference samples in movable locations
- Tissue equivalent body loading
- Designed for use in QA, coil calibration and spectral optimisation
Coil calibration procedures
- Installation and coil setup offered as optional service for all PulseTeq RF coils
- Assistance in optimising MR imaging and spectroscopy protocols to the coil set up.
Phantoms for flat surface coils (above) and curved surface coils (below).