Multinuclear RF coils
For research on whole body MRI systems
PulseTeq’s multinuclear RF coils are available for a wide range of MR imaging and spectroscopy applications. Standard designs available for 3.0T systems include the following:
- Localised body coil: for use on the heart, lungs, kidney and other organs in the abdomen
- Dual tuned surface coils: for applications in the leg and in the torso including for the liver and heart
- Surface coils: flexible or rigid designs, single and dual element designs.
- Array coils for the chest and abdomen
- Head or leg volume coils: single or dual tuned
- QA phantoms for multinuclear application
- Preclinical coils for whole body systems
If your interest is for other designs or for other field strengths, please contact PulseTeq with your requirements.
Volume or surface coils
Coils are available for 1H imaging or multinuclear applications on preclinical systems (1.0T to 9.4T) and for preclinical applications on whole body scanners
- for more details, see : Preclinical coils