Model MN20BC: localised body coils giving targeted MR Imaging or spectroscopy in the chest and abdomen
- Dual element 20 cm diameter coils placed above and below the body, designed to give optimal B1 and signal to noise ratio for applications in the region of interest.
- Nuclei: 31P, 19F, 23Na, 13C, 3He, 7Li, 129Xe
- Designed to contour to different body shapes to maximise sensitivity
- Foam covering for optimal comfort
- Coils are 1H body coil compatible for 1H imaging.
- 19F and 3He coils feature active detuning
- Available for 3.0 T MR systems from all system manufacturers: Philips (Achieva and Ingenia), Siemens (Trio, Verio, Skyra, Prisma and Vida) and GE (HDx and MR750)
- Coil files available for all the latest software releases
- Natural abundance 23Na or hyperpolarised 13C imaging of the heart or kidney
- 129Xe or 3He for hyperpolarised studies of the lungs
- 19F coils used to study potential of various fluorinated agents in the intestine, lungs or liver
All our RF coils can be provided with bespoke phantoms. These provide:
- Tissue equivalent body loading
- Reference sample containers
- Designed for use in QA, coil calibration and spectral optimisation