We would like to extend an invitation to you to meet us on our booth at the ESMRMB Congress in Vienna – booth number 16. We will be showing our latest RF coils along with results from our customer sites. We would welcome the opportunity to tell you more and, should you have plans that require new RF coils, we will be pleased to discuss your requirements.
Coils on show will include:
- X-nuclei coils for research applications on the chest and torso including the heart, liver and kidney. This design has the benefit of higher B1 sensitivity than larger x-nuclei body coils. This design is PET/MRI compatible.
- Dual tuned volume coils with removable top sections for ease of access: 17 and 27 cm aperture: these also are PET/MRI compatible.
- Multi-element coils for rat: 1H or hyperpolarised 13C
- Surface and volume coils for wide range of pre-clinical applications with either PulseTeq animal handling or adaptors for use with the Bruker Avance systems.
- Close fitting multi-element 1H research array coils for whole body systems at 3.0T