We would like to extend an invitation to you to meet us on our booth at ISMRM in Paris. Our booth number is 501.
We will be showing our latest RF coils along with many examples of results obtained by our customers.
We would welcome the opportunity to tell you more about our capabilities and, should you have research plans that require new RF coils, we will be pleased to discuss your requirements.
PulseTeq currently offers X-nuclei coils for the following research applications: hyperpolarized MRI, sodium or fluorine imaging and for multinuclear spectroscopy. Examples of the coils we offer are:
• Local body coil: close fitting flexible coil for the chest or abdomen giving high B1 efficiency and very high signal to noise data
• Liver coil with quadrature transmit and multi-channel receive
• Head or leg volume coils, with removable upper section for ease of access.
• Surface coils with a range of sizes.
• PET/MRI compatible coils for X-nuclei applications
In addition the company offers pre-clinical volume coils with a range of sizes for 1H or X-nuclei applications including dual tuned designs.
We look forward to meeting you on our booth.