7 cm diameter coil designed for applications on the thigh, calf muscle and occipital lobe.
- Robust rigid design, no manual tuning required.
- Dual-tuned (1H/X), X-Nuclei include 13C, 31P, 23Na, 129Xe, 2H or 7Li.
- Also available single tuned (X).
- High quality 1H images of Leg: calf, thigh and knee. along with capability to produce optimised 1H decoupled spectroscopy.
Other features include:
- Designed for minimised SAR.
- Integrated interchangeable reference sample.
- External alignment indicator.
- Available for 3.0 T MR systems for all manufacturers:
- Philips (Achieva, Ingenia), Siemens (Trio, Verio, Skyra, Prisma, Vida) and GE (HDx, MR750, Premier).
- All of our RF coils can be provided with bespoke multinuclear phantoms. These provide:
- Tissue equivalent body loading, reference sample containers, and are designed for use in QA, coil calibration and spectral optimisation.
- Coil files are available for all the latest software releases.